Brick The

Denise Costa  in Gloucester
Denise Costa in Gloucester
1 review GLOUCESTER, ON

Furniture Purchase

We bought a bedroom set, I took a day off work for the delivery and waited. They finally arrive but only have the mirror from the dresser. I had to then call the store to ask where the rest of the furniture was. It was on back order. I ended up having to take 2 other days off work to get the rest of my furniture. Our next purchase is at cost however we will not be getting anything again from them. Two of the pieces we bought were broken and had to be replaced so again another day off!