Roger's Landscaping

Mrs. L from Burlington
Mrs. L from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Complete Backyard Renovation

I couldn't be happier with my backyard renovations that Roger
and his team performed. Roger and his crew were professional, polite, respectful and tidy with a high degree of expertise in laying stones and overall landscaping skills. They arrived each day by 7:00am and left after 5:00pm.
I wish I had taken before pictures to show the transformation
making my backyard into a welcoming outdoor space in two short weeks.
I have received many compliments from both friends and
neighbours.
I have neighbours who paid significantly higher prices with
other large well known landscaping companies and prefer my newly created outdoor living space better than their own.
Roger is friendly, pleasant to deal with and very accommodating, his approach to my backyard makeover was perfect for the space with creative suggestions for a price point that was well within my budget.
Roger's customer service is exemplary. There were a couple of
minor issues that Roger addressed immediately, in fact he went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Roger Landscaping!