Olde Mill Antiques & Re-Finishing Shop

Antique Retailers
482 Ontario Street Newmarket ON
HomeStars  >  Antique Retailers in Newmarket  >  Olde Mill Antiques & Re-Finishing Shop

Review for Olde Mill Antiques & Re-Finishing Shop

Sue in Leslie Valley
Sue in Leslie Valley
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Reupolster antique wing chair

They arrived on time to give me an estimate on reupolstering my chair. They were very courteous and were okay with my two dogs. They had a wide range of upolstry to choose from and were helpful when I was trying to make a choice. They completed my chair according to the time frame they gave me and the cost was as per their estimate. No surprises! I will go back to them the next time I have something to reupolster.