Big Al's Aquarium Services

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
130 Davis Drive Newmarket ON
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Newmarket  >  Big Al's Aquarium Services

Review for Big Al's Aquarium Services

Suzanna
Suzanna
2 reviews Keswick, ON

Son's first fish tank

My 7yr old son got his first fish tank for xmas, we got several fish and a bottom feeder from another pet store initially, the information that the other store gave me was wrong, leading to all but one a my sons fish to die. I explained what i was told about the bottom feeder and was advised that i shouldn't get those until atleast 3months after the tanks been running. He helped my son pick out different fish and a different bottom feeder, which are all doing fine, one died the next day but they replaced him no problem and always do a free water test when I come in. Also great selection of fish for the kids to choose from.