Sears Home

Shannon from Edmonton
Shannon from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

bedroom furniture

Sales staff was amazing! Excellent quality furniture. I was very happy with the way they handled my situation. I got a beautiful bedroom set for my 2 yr old. Will definitely return.

scott in Sherwood park
scott in Sherwood park
5 reviews SHERWOOD PARK, AB

home furnishings

Went here to purchase variety of appliances and home furnishings. Helpful staff, knowledgeable about product, reasonable prices. Delivery time was a little longer than expected, but products were worth it.

lisa in Spruce grove
lisa in Spruce grove
3 reviews SPRUCE GROVE, AB

purchasing appliances

We purchased our appliances from Don at 137th Sears. He is the BEST !! He is so knowledgable and friendly ! I would highly recommend Don from Sears to absolutely anyone. He also notified us of an upcoming promotion and gave us the better price ! Great guy !!

Heather in Edmonton
Heather in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Furniture

Sears home is one of my best favorite furniture store, there are lots of stuff I like to have. We go to shopping there every time we need something to built our sweet home.