Campeau's Gift Shoppe Ceramics & Garden Centre

Garden Centres
10982 Tecumseh Road East Windsor ON
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Tecumseh  >  Campeau's Gift Shoppe Ceramics & Garden Centre

Review for Campeau's Gift Shoppe Ceramics & Garden Centre

Dana from Tecumseh
Dana from Tecumseh
1 review Tecumseh, ON

Poor customer service

I bought a small ceramic Christmas tree from campeau's ceramics and when I got home I noticed a paint chip was missing. I called immediately and they refused to take it back and implied that I had chipped it. I had bought items at campeau's ceramics before and have found the workers to be rude and unfriendly. I will never go back there again nor would I recommend it.

We regret that this customer is unhappy. However the customer did examine this piece before purchasing. It was packed in plastic bag first, then in a box with shredded paper. Ceramics are fragile and we cannot be responsible with the handling after it leaves our premises