Ontario Electronics Service

Ontario Electronics Service
905-450-2652
14 Hodgson St
Brampton

I called Ontario Electronics Service and got prompt friendly and knowledgeable service. After several calls to other service companies Ontario Electronics Service should have been my first call. They arrived quickly in the time frame they advised. They kept me current on the repair of my TV and called to arrange to drop my repair off and just before to ensure the time still worked for me. They delivered on their promise and their professionalism was exceptional. Any future repairs to any Electronics will be through O tario Electronics Services. After the frustration I experienced with other companies they are exceptional in their field of work. I recommend them without hesitation and challenge any reader to find better service delivery and customer service anywhere else. Thank you for your help!!!

Evelyn Cantrill from Mississauga
Evelyn Cantrill from Mississauga

Tv Fixed

Having problem with Samsung TV , no picture just sound. Lucky to find OES in the internet and found reviews were positive. Called and Terry came by to asses the problem. He is able to fix it and did not take him long. It took him
Overnight and we had our TV back. Good as new. They repair all brands.
Highly recommend Terry and his wife. Both are super nice. They are customer focused and delight to deal with.
Thank you for fixing my TV.