Hayden's Home Furnishings & Mattresses

me in Edmonton
me in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Sofa

This store has a great selection of furniture, you could pretty much find everything you need here. I like the fact that they can order products for you which they do not carry in the showroom, this makes the selection of products even bigger. Staff is good and delivery is timely
Bought a sofa and was very happy.

Rob in Edmonton
Rob in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Coffee tables, dressers, bedside table

we had a great time shopping there. They have a great selection of furniture. What they don't have in the showroom, they have in the catalogue and they will order it for you. The staff are very friendly! The delivery was good. We didn't have any problems. We love shopping here. Highly recommend them.

Paresha in Edmonton
Paresha in Edmonton

Sofa set

i had a good experience at the store. We have been here before. We got a custom made sofa set. I am very satisfied with the sofa purchase. The quality is great and I'm happy with how it all turned out. There weren't too many furniture places doing custom micro fiber sofas when we did our research.

Heather in Edmonton
Heather in Edmonton

Beds

We brought the bed there,We like them so much! So comfortable, we go there every time we need so stuff to built our sweet home! I like it so much!

Audrey in Edmonton
Audrey in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen table

The store is very nice. They have a great selection of quality furniture. The only issue I had is their return policy. They are very strict. I bought the kitchen table not knowing that it wouldn't fit in my kitchen. It was too big. I asked them if I could get an exchange, but they wouldn't budge. They were very strict on their policy. I was stuck with the table. I ended up taking out a piece of my wall to make the table fit. That being said, I have been back to the store.