Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd - Mississauga

Garden Centres
606 Southdown Rd Mississauga ON L5J
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Mississauga  >  Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd - Mississauga

Reviews for Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd - Mississauga

Kensington Lawns in Burlington
Kensington Lawns in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

small gardens-perennials and ornamental grasses

My focus is lawns but I continue to do small gardens in areas where grass is too difficult to grow--I found the staff very helpful, friendly and have some plant knowledge--yes, I look for the end of season sales, plant guarantee is great, top quality plants, I have never had to return any purchase in several years.

Each of my clients gets a Sheridan catalogue very spring--beautiful book, very informative!

Thanks,

905-822-0251
606 Southdown Rd
Mississauga
L5J

I recently visited the Sheridan nursery on Burnhamthorpe to purchase some plants for my garden. To my surprise I couldn't believe the prices on the plants. They were extremely expensive. One little egg plant $3.99 I couldn't believe it. I went to a little garden centre in a strip mall and paid $4.00 for 6 plants. I'd rather support the small shop owners. It was unbelievable the prices they charged at Sheridan. I'll never return again.

Megan from Toronto
Megan from Toronto

Trees and plants

I purchased some new trees and bushes when I was re-doing my landscaping. I got some great end-of-season deals and was pleased with the advice the employees were able to offer. The store is also beautiful at Christmas. A great place to pick up some gifts.

Mila from Mississauga
Mila from Mississauga

Garden

Though expensive, this place is a great place to visit if you are planning on doing any landscaping. Lots of inspiration plus selection is great. If you don't mind paying a premium for your plants and supplies this is the place to go.

Doris C in Mississauga
Doris C in Mississauga

Buying Home Decor for Christmas

The sales associates were very busy and did not spend the time to answer my questions until I became frustrated and asked for someone to show me exactly what I was looking for.... usually the garden experts are very friendly and helpful! Hopefully this was an isolated experience!

Hello Doris – We take pride at Sheridan Nurseries to provide great Customer Service. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and if you would like to discuss this further please don’t hesitate to contact us at info@sheridannurseries.com or please call us at 416-798-7970 ext 246. Thank you.

missylady
missylady
2 reviews ,

landscaping

Sheridan nurseries are a profesional, friendly organization. From the first meeting to the final project was done, they were always available for any questions, concerns and advice. I was guided through my choices, as well as given alternatives that were actually amazing.
All in all it was an enjoyable experience. May have been a tad expensive, but well worth it.

Melinda Toronto
Melinda Toronto

trees and bushes

This store has a great selection! My husband and I went there to fill our front yard, and as clueless as we were about what to buy and where to plant it, we succeeded. The employees there were really helpful. I will definitely return when I want to add to my garden.

Cityplace
Cityplace

Trees & Plants

I always buy plants and trees from Sheridan Nurseries because they have all types of plants and tree and granatee up to 1 year. One day two of my trees died and i took them back and got them replaced. No questions after. Saved alot of hassel and time. I def. will shop there every spring!

Kathy in Orchard Heights
Kathy in Orchard Heights

Garden supplies, gifts, home accessories

Over the years I have purchased a varity of plants, garden supplies, gifts, etc.from this store. I always find something good year round, and it is a pleasure just to walk through and see all the beautiful items they have. I also had one of their designers come to my home and give me some great suggestions for my backyard.

More about Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd - Mississauga

7, 000 sq. ft. retail store with everything you need for your garden including expert advice, patio furniture, outdoor accessories, garden care products, tools, seeds, fertilizer, planters, containers, baskets, and much more! 7, 000 sq. ft. greenhouse, with over 200 varieties of indoor plants, complete with a fully landscaped indoor ...