Hess Landscaping Ltd

Garden Centres
Hess Landscaping Ltd

Reviews for Hess Landscaping Ltd

3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Creation of a driveway and entrance as well as a backyard patio

This was done in 2 phases - the first was the creation of an interlocking driveway where none had existed - this involved using huge rocks to form a retaining wall to contain the driveway and incorporating large slabs of stone as stairs up to my front porch - truly transformational. 2 years later I had them do my backyard that was also in 2 levels, again with large slabs of natural stone (slate I believe?) as stairs - I went to them based on a personal recommendation the first time and the second time I didn't even consider another company because I was so happy with the first experience. Yes, it's pricey, but I love it every day.

3 reviews Hamilton, ON

backyard landscaping

I bought an old house that didn't have a driveway and Hess did such a great job the first time I used them, there was no question I'd use them for the backyard project- my quirky backyard at the base of a hill turned from being awkward to awesome - when they start your job, they only work on your job - they have incredible attention to detail and the designs they come up with are breathtaking. it's worth every penny. Fred and Mark are amazing to deal with.