Specht's Aquarium & Pets

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
18-1644 Hillside Avenue Victoria BC
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Victoria  >  Specht's Aquarium & Pets

Reviews for Specht's Aquarium & Pets

XIAOZHIChen  from Victoria
XIAOZHIChen from Victoria
2 reviews Victoria, BC

Pet

Bought some stuff. Satisfied about what I purchased. The shelf is well organized , and deliver a appalling shopping enveriment. I feel Glad to shop there. And I will be likely to go there to find something again

Mandy from Victoria
Mandy from Victoria
2 reviews Victoria, BC

Pet Store

Every time I have been to Specht's pets, their customer service has been excellent. I have bought things for both fish and dogs there, and they always treat me well - even when I am not purchasing there. Their prices are reasonable and the location is good.