Carpet One Klein Horsman

905-895-8822
435 Davis Drive
Newmarket
L3Y 2P1

I have used this company in previous years, and I have never had an issue. Approximately 5 years ago, we redid the flooring on the main floor; the worker they contracted out to was fabulous.
In the past couple of years, however, I have not received the same service.
In December, we decided to redo the shower upstairs. We went to Klein Horsman and picked out tiles in January. At this time, they told us the approximate install date would be early February.
Between later January and mid April, the company did not get back to us when we called or e-mailed. When we did speak to someone, they were unable to answer any questions.
They finally gave us an install date in April. This was cancelled, and they never phoned to tell us it was cancelled, we only found out because we called them.
In the end, we asked for our money back, and they did give us a complete refund. Even at that last meeting, when they refunded our money, they did not even apologize for the inconvenience they had caused.

1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Removal and replacement of carpeting throughout a large part of my home

In short, I would NEVER use this company again. The installation was never done properly. An area rug took several weeks for them to complete. I had to chase after them. The seams in the wall to wall carpeting showed badly almost immediately. In a short period of time, separation at the seams became evident. One service call in an attempt to resolve this achieved NOTHING. I called recently to inform them that the problem had not been resolved. I was promised that they would contact me to schedule another visit. I'm still waiting.......NEVER AGAIN!

Don North York
Don North York
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

carpet to the basment and several tile floors

My wife and I had several things we wanted up graded. First was carpeting going down the basement where we have finished our entertainment room. Carpet One did a very good job fitting the carpet to the contours etc.
Next we wanted several rooms that had linoleum flooring replaced with tiles, these included the kitchen and two bathrooms. We also had stone tile placed on our porch enterance way. The jobs were done completely to our satisfaction.

Paul in Glenway
Paul in Glenway
1 review Newmarket, ON

Tile Flooring Entryway & Family Room

My wife & I spent about a year deciding on flooring for the entry way & family room; the carpet was old & tired in the family room & the hallway (part carpet & tile)was 20 years old. We had dealt with Julien about 10 years ago when we had the kitchen flooring redone; therefore, we trusted Julien [last name removed--ED]'s opinion of Carpet One in Newmarket. Julien was always cheerful and helpful when we contacted him, giving us the pros & cons of carpet, hardwood, etc.... We felt we were getting accurate information & never felt rushed to make a decision. (We also checked out other retailers in the GTA). We decided on tile; so, in January 2010 the installer,Terry [last name removed--ED], arrived and took about 5 days to lay ceramic tile in the hallway. We loved it so much that we decided to have the tile extended into the family room. It took about a week to order tiles & book Terry for the same month. Terry was very helpful in fitting us in this crowded period. Again Terry did an outstanding job (on a floor that wasn't the flattest).At all times Terry was professional and cheerful; what an excellent tile guy at a carpet (Carpet One) store. Also the price for the two rooms was reasonable; Julien didn't "hold us upside down and shake every coin from our pockets" (as he said he wouldn't). I'm almost sorry I don't have more flooring to do. If I do have more,I do know who I'll be seeing.

More about Carpet One Klein Horsman

Klein Horsman Carpet One Floor & Home has been dedicated to serving the York Region area since 1964. With one of the largest selections of carpet hardwood, laminate, ceramic tile , resilient flooring, area rugs, cork and bamboo in the area, we've got your flooring needs covered. And with personal, ...