Dykstra J Landscaping Limited

Garden Centres
Dykstra J Landscaping Limited

Review for Dykstra J Landscaping Limited

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

not recommended for design and execution of a project

I would never have hired this company if I knew the job would be done this way. They came unprepared - claiming they could only locate half of the evergreens we agreed upon. They made changes to the agreed plan on site without consulting me (I was at home). They brought far too many workers and consequently we are in disagreement over the number of manpower hours actually worked. This year I will have to pay another company to fix the issues that were not part of the plan. I received a recommendation by a friend who uses them for spring cleanup and installation of plants done by a landscape designer. I do not recommend them to design and take the lead on a project.