Rafters Home Store

Mellissa  in Edmonton
Mellissa in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Exchange

Myself and my mom were purchasing a frame together. Hers said "grandma and grandpa" mine said "Mom and Dad" they lady took them back to find them in a new package instead of display model. After we got home we realized somehow we got the same frame.
I went back in with in my 14 days, original receipt & still in original bag ask to exchange because some how I got the wrong one. After waiting for a while for them to see if they had the one I wanted the lady comes back. She then informs me that "we looked over the security cameras and you actually agreed to purchasing this frame" I was surprised as I'm not even sure why they were looking at security cameras. I explained to the lady that we had two selected purchases and did the camera show us agreeing to both? A man that was standing behind me (guessing supervisor/ manager) shouts "what you said did not happen" long story short I only ever wanted to exchange the frame. Never asked for my money back . After being confused and having the supervisor yell at me that "what you said did not happen, I'm telling you that did not happen" and storm off. I was offended and honestly furious . I LOVED this store . Been there several times and was so happy to finally bring my mom in. After this experience her nor I will be there again . I have no understanding as to why they felt they had the right or reason to go over surveillance tapes.

crystal in Sherwood park
crystal in Sherwood park
5 reviews SHERWOOD PARK, AB

interior decorating products

great products to spruce up your home, some really unique interior decorating and gift ideas. I like going here to find things I wouldn't necessarily find at other locations like the big box stores.

Michelle in Edmonton
Michelle in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home decor accessories

they had a huge selection. They had what I was looking for. I bought some art prints, mirrors, and decorative plates. And I found the prices to be quite cheap! The staff were friendly and friendly.