Toys"R"Us

Sandra from North York
Sandra from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Stroller

I Purchased a baby stroller for my daughter. I wasn't exactly sure what I want so I asked a salesperson for help. Unfortunately they weren't very knowledgeable, but got a salesperson who was really knowledgeable and help me pick the right stroller for me and my family.

frank belsito from Toronto
frank belsito from Toronto

set up train set

I had a train set purchased from toys r us and installed...in my basement..it is great...the installers were very kind and explained evrry thing to me....i recomend this store for all types of toys...they are great..

Miles in Scarborough
Miles in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

scooter in an opened box (all boxes were opened) w/ a '20% off' sign above it

Let me share a bad customer service experience from Don Mills & Victoria Park branch from the manager herself on Jul 4/12 around 6pm. I wasn't even a rude nor irate customer. All I wanted to do is to make a suggestion that a 'sale' sign should be taken down if the items on sale are no longer available because it's confusing for us, the customers, if a '20%off sale' sign is on top of the items that are not on sale. Instead of listening, she went into a defensive mode and kept talking on and on and showed no interest in listening to what I wish to say. Then she turned her back while still talking then headed to the stock room while still talking. Though I did manage to say some of the things that I wish to say but I don't think she heard them nor even cared for them. I find it shocking to get this unpleasant customer service from toysrus especially from a manager. What is happening to your store? Do your employees hate their jobs that's why they are that way. Now I realize why people go to walmart, they're prices are cheap but they are not cheap on customer service.