Toys"R"Us

905-454-8697
150 West Drive
Brampton
L6T4P9

I went shopping for a bed frame for my son. I was looking for in stock items and had a couple questions about the frames they had and could not locate an associate from the store to help me. I finally found one after 10 minutes and going to look for someone outside of the department only to be told to hold on while they page the associate, so I asked the girl to send them to where the beds were that I would wait there. after 10 minutes of waiting for both the page over the intercom and for someone to arrive neither one came so I got fed up and left. I think that you should either review your employees more carefully or get better staffed. Unpleased and will not be shopping at that store again.

Ada in Lakeshore Blvd.w
Ada in Lakeshore Blvd.w
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Car seat

We shop at Toys"R"Us atore is Sherway Garden- because is close to where we live and every time we nedded something for my baby we were able to find it there. Good quality and nice service

Andrew in the GTA
Andrew in the GTA
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Buying Stuff for Baby

We originally lived in Etobicoke and went often to the Babys R Us at Sherway Gardens mall. They had pretty much everything that was online, and we never had any problems.

When we moved to Brampton, we went to the Baby's R Us in Brampton, and were very disappointed with the selection. They didn't have the same baby bottles as the other store did, and they were missing many accessories for the breast pump we chose. When I asked an employee about a recommendation for a baby bath, she made a snide remark about how she had no idea, and to just use the kitchen sink.

Fortunatly if you avoid the grumpy employees, and only need the popular items, you can get what you need, but if you can't find something, just go to the Sherway Gardens mall location.

Godsday in Brampton
Godsday in Brampton

Baby clothes and furniture

All that we need for our baby is in this one great store. We particularly like the staff because they are knowledgeable about the products they sell.The store is user friendly and thus it is easy to find what you need. From socks to strollers.
My wife a I are never disappointed when we visit this store for infant apparel and accessories.

jenn on Park Ave.
jenn on Park Ave.
1 review Shelburne, ON

baby furniture

The sales staff were great in helping us pick out furniture and arrange for delivery. They offered lots of suggestions for things we hadn't thought of in planning the baby's room.

soni from brampton
soni from brampton

bought crib set

I had purchased my first babies crib set at toys r us...had an argument with an associate but after explaining my point of view the lady understood & agreed...the experience would have been a lot better if she would have listened before hand....was happy after