Homesense

13630 137 Avenue NW Edmonton AB

Reviews for Homesense

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Worst Service ever.

Waited in line for over 20 minutes with 2 tills open. One of the tills was occupied by a woman returning about 15 different baby clothes that had to be returned individually. Meanwhile the line kept getting longer and longer OMG. So frustrating!!

Peyton Howe from Edmonton
Peyton Howe from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Interior decor

Always impressed with the fresh new items on display. It seems each time I walk into the store there's something exciting. Just picked a the most precious wall mirror. Fits right into our decor!

Allan in Edmonton
Allan in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Patio Furniture Purchase

Once upon a time, I was bored and drove to Homesense for fun. I found exactly what I needed for my brand new deck and the price was right! The patio furniture was just incredible! I also bought some coffee. And most importantly, my wife was very happy! And we got married. The end.