York Nursery Ltd

Sylvia in Kitchener
Sylvia in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Landscaping project

We moved into our home and had a professional landscape our yard. Yet we were very disappointed with the outcome of our terraced side yard. After a few years of trying to work this we decided to seek alternative design ideas. York Nursery was our answer. They worked with what we had and made into everything we orginally wanted it to be. We now had an exciting side yard and a water feature that really added to our property. Also the next spring when items did not survive they came out and replaced the necessary items. I was very impressed as I had been thinking I should call them, but just could be bothered. One night I came home and my mulch and dead plants were replaced. What a pleasant surprise!! I would recommend them and use them in an instant.