Bestech Electronic Services Ltd

Bestech Electronic Services Ltd

Reviews for Bestech Electronic Services Ltd

Ralph Morris from Calgary
Ralph Morris from Calgary

Purchace and installation of a TV

Our LG TV failed after 5 years and LG advised me to contact an electronics Company in Calgary. I checked the reviews for this company as we were new to Calgary, did not like what I saw, so searched for an alternative. BesTech looked good from their reviews so I emailed the company for an estimate of a repair to our LG TV. I received an immediate response from Kulveer Singh, and after several emails back and forth, took the TV to them for assessment. The charge was $50.00 but I was to be given a credit for that amount against whatever work needed to be done.
As the LG TV was >5 years old, we decided to buy a new, larger one. Kulveer told me that BesTech could work with us to purchase a new TV through Visions Electronics in Calgary. BesTech would pick it up, deliver and install it, and any warranty requirements would be managed through BesTech.
We went to a Visions Store on the weekend, selected a TV, phoned Kulveer on Monday to give him the details, and he arranged for the TV to be installed one day later (Tuesday). The install has just now be completed by Ken, on the Tuesday as promised.
I'm happy to give BesTech and their staff the highest possible rating for a job well done, with efficiency and courtesy. And we got a better price than we thought for the new TV, with an installation charge of $85 that included the original credit noted above. Excellent service from great people.

Jennifer Martin in Calgary
Jennifer Martin in Calgary

Repair of electronic radio/clock alarm - Boston Acoustics

So it cost $52 for the guy to plug it in and ignore exactly what we told him was the problem. A week later we are called to say its ready - and you guessed it. No solution. No repair.

So we have a great system that still doesn't work and it cost us $52 for a false attempt to repair. Rather than state up front when we walked in the first time that they could not get parts, they strung us along and took our money.

Not even an attempt to recognize the poor customer service.

Miranda Micic in Calgary
Miranda Micic in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

television repair

The projection lamp on our tv went. This company was reccomended by Future Shop, as they do some repairs for them. They were very friendly and gave detailed instructions on how to remove the "basket" from the TV. At the store they had the part and replaced the lamp in less than five minutes. They answered all questions I had, making this 1st time fix easy.