Kiddies World Of Mississauga

jason in Mississauga
jason in Mississauga

baby furniture

HORRIBLE experience

the closed up shop over night and didn't deliver our furniture or refund our deposit.

Sean, the owners son, was extremely rude to my pregnant wife and told her its not his problem.

The family should be ashamed of themselves...

beware...i am sure they are opening another store...when they do I will post it here.

leebert
leebert

Furniture order

If you search Kiddies World, you'll see that there are quite a few complaints about furniture orders being delayed by weeks and months. This also happened to me. I was told that my furniture would arrive in 4 weeks. When I placed the order I asked how likely it would not arrive in 4 weeks and the answer was 0%. Now I am waiting over 2 months for the furniture to arrive. When I called the store, Nyla (one of their sales people) was EXTREMELY RUDE. I would avoid the headache of purchasing ANYTHING at this company. They cannot be trusted & their staff is extremely unprofessional.