Beddington's Bed & Bath

Review for Beddington's Bed & Bath

N in Downtown TO
N in Downtown TO
3 reviews ,

Bought bed sheets and curtains

Bought a nice white and black dovet cover set - took it to my office and showed my co-workers and found a yellow stain on the pillow! I took it back the same day and they staff were very haughty and wouldnt let me search for the stain, they kept looking themselves but couldnt find it; I insisted to let me show them where it was but they said I couldnt touch it! Eventually they found it and refunded my money with no apology or regret (there were no more in stock anymore). Went back a week later to buy a shower curtain, picked it up and realized it was stained!

I dont know why they are reshevling dirty or used stuff.. but I will never go back to that location again!