Bedding & Linens

Linens

905-761-1014
1 Bass Pro Mills Drive
Concord

The prices are great and the selection is wide. I'm always able to find something I like. Whenever I need new bedding this is where I start. Someone is always available to help me and answer my questions.

Lidia in Erin Mills
Lidia in Erin Mills

Linens

Whenever I need linens I always begin at Linens 'N Things. The selection is better than any other store and the prices can be reasonable, especially with their 20% off coupon.

melanie
melanie

accessories for the home

905-761-1014
1 Bass Pro Mills Drive
Concord

i fiind this store to have the best prices and quality of home accessoires and home furnishings.

I always find what I AM LOOKING FOR.

THE FLYER SALES ARE GREAT!!
THEY USUALLY OFFER A 20% COUPON THAT CAN BE USWED ON ANYTHINGIN THE STORE EVEN IF IT IS ON SALE.

THE QUALITY OF STUFF IS VERY HIGH, BUT PRICED REASONABLE.

MELANIE FROM THORNHILL