Homesense - Calgary

Evergreen
Evergreen
7 reviews Priddis, AB

Decor

I always go to homesense for great prices and the merchandise is regularly flipped. I have found many treasures in this store for myself and for others. Always a good variety of products. Much better prices than other similar stores, especially on cookware and kitchen gadgets.

marie in rundle

400-3221 Sunridge Way NE
Calgary
AB
T1Y7H9

wow what a selection of carpets at home sense...i was really impressed....i went to buy new carpets and ended up buying some beautiful frames for my walls..what a wide selection of wall paintings...i will definitely recommend this store to everyone who wishes to by wall accessories and carpeting...good customer service as well.

susan in mayland heights
susan in mayland heights

Home decorating items

I shop at the Homesense up on Sunridge Way almost weekly, and I'm always finding fantastic deals on everything from salon hair products to decorative pillows, candles, pots & pans, kitchen utensils, etc. There has been a couple of times I've noticed something I thought would be pretty handy to have and decided to check at home first, to see if I'd actually use it or not. Then when I've decided it's a must-have item and went to pick it up a week or so later, it's gone! So I don't hesitate any longer. Pretty much everything they stock is a quality/name brand item that you'd pay twice as much or more for in another store. In my opinion, if you can't find it at Homesense FIRST, then look elsewhere!

D from Crossfield
D from Crossfield
1 review Didsbury, AB

home decor

When building a new home 2 years ago, going to Home Sense for decor items was a very rewarding experience. There is a wide variety of art work at very affordable prices for almost anyone's taste. The prices are phenomenal. When you are building a new home this is very important. I have been very pleased with all of my purchases for every room of the house.

Skip
Skip
2 reviews Strathmore, AB

Mirror

Have been looking for mirror for our bathroom. Homesense had the perfect mirror at a fraction of the cost compared to other fashion design stores. Very happy with purchase and service.