Homesense - Market Mall

Homesense - Market Mall

Reviews for Homesense - Market Mall

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Fantastic Place!

I was advised to pay a visit to this place by our interior designer and I am very happy that I did. I found very unique furniture, paintings and everything that I needed to furnish our home. The quality was great, the prices were very moderate and the value was really awesome. Cynthia the floor manager helped us a lot. We saw a pair of chairs on the market floor but we needed 2 pairs. She had to open the inner warehouse where we found the other pair. Excellent! Thanks to Bobby for helping us load the furniture. Well done guys, will definitely visit again.

marie in rundle
marie in rundle

lighting

It only makes sense to shop at home sense. love Homesense. It is an awesome place to shop for home items at a discounted price. If I see something I like I will buy it, cause I know I wont get it again on my next visit to Homesense. Things just fly off the rack.
I've picked up some great deals for my house including a super cool , brand name crystal lamp for my living room. I check back often because their stock changes all the time. I've heard that the Market Mall location gets new stock the most often but I shop at the NE store b/c it's closer to me.

Jenn Pole in Airdrie
Jenn Pole in Airdrie
5 reviews AIRDRIE, AB

Redoing office

Great designer products, great staff and great prices. Found some many art pieces, area carpets, candles, photos frames and so much more. I even found cricut cartiages and scrapbooking supplies.

Helen in Calgary
Helen in Calgary
14 reviews CALGARY, AB

home decor

I love home sense for home decor and children's furniture/bedding. Really great stuff, always well priced but the problem is, you have to keep checking because they're always getting new stuff.

Jeanette in Calgary
Jeanette in Calgary

Children's furniture and decor

Homesense always has great items for children. They get new things every week. I bought the cutest wingback chair and matching ottoman. They have great decor items and bedding too. Lamps and book ends are available also. My daughter's room never looked better! Very happy with the products they bring in.

Emily in Calgary
Emily in Calgary

Everything!

I love this store!! Its close to where I work and at least once or twice a week I will go over on my lunch break just to browse. They have so much cool stuff I cant pick one specific thing to write a review on. I love little decorations for my house, its slowly starting to look like a homesense store. Favorite store ever!

Looking for Housewares pros in Calgary?