Laporte J A Flowers & Nursery

T Eng from Ottawa
T Eng from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

flowers and plants

I generally buy lots of plants, flowers and vegetables from this company in May each year for start my garden. I found their plants and flowers are more suitable to the local ottawa climate and have better chance to survive, because they were locally grown.

Mark Gromoll from Ottawa
Mark Gromoll from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Landscaping

They provided a beautiful landscape design for our house and we purchased all of our all plants and trees from them which they warrantied. Our house has the nicest landscaping in our neighberhood..

JOEL from Cumberland
JOEL from Cumberland
3 reviews Cumberland, ON

Lawn Care

Had numerous issues of rodents and bad patches affecting my lawn. Consulted and received excellent advice and tips to rebuild my lawn and guidance for the products I purchased on site. Great team of knowledgeable personnel. Bravo.

Marsha Roy from Ottawa
Marsha Roy from Ottawa
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Trees, Flowers, Shrubs and more

Depending on how much you would like to invest in your garden or house plants I would recommend checking out Laporte JA Flowers & Nursery.
They have a huge selection of plants, trees and shrubs suitable for our climate. The cats loved their homegrown catnip, and I still have a bunch to bring them through till the spring. The selections that they have available are unbelievable. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I have already recommended them to neighbours who comment on my garden!

Janet in Ottawa
Janet in Ottawa
6 reviews Gloucester, ON

Trees/shrubs/flowers for new home

Had never been to this east end nursery, but glad I made the trip. They have a huge selection of plants, trees and shrubs suitable for our climate. Selection of flowering pots unbelievable. Staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I have already recommended them to neighbours who comment on my garden!