Chapman's Paint & Decorating

LMOwen
LMOwen
1 review Owen Sound, ON

paint purchase

I had already purchased a gal. of paint from Home Depot and had it tinted. When I got home, I did not like the colour at all and so I went in to Chapman's because I had had help from the owner previously. She immediately knew the colour that would work well and asked if I had the original gal. from Home Depot. I said that I did, but didn't think that she would be able to use it. Well, she sent me back home to get the paint and she was able to get the colour that I wanted and charged me nothing! I did buy another litre of paint that I needed, but truly, she could have sold me a new gal. and I would have been happy to pay the price! (but was happy that I did not have to!!) I am going to decorate another room in my house soon and will start with Chapmans!!!!