Benjamin Moore Paint - Richmond

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
110-12591 Bridgeport Road Richmond BC V6X3C7
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Vancouver  >  Benjamin Moore Paint - Richmond

Reviews for Benjamin Moore Paint - Richmond

Rebecca in Richmond
Rebecca in Richmond
3 reviews Richmond, BC

Repainting Living room

The employees there are knowledgeable, professional and very helpful.

Now my living room looks amazing with the colors they helped me pick out, taking into account of the lighting, flooring, existing fireplace bricks colors and colors that fit my style.

Sai Ho Yu in Burnaby
Sai Ho Yu in Burnaby
9 reviews Burnaby, BC

Rooms Painting

I ordered the paint a day a head, they had it for me when I got there the next day. Actually the manager help me out, therefore, he give us a good deal. The paint are much thicker therefore it sticks on the wall much better as I have another layer to paint on the wall already. I went back again to buy more when my friends place needed some painting done.

Beatrice in Vancouver
Beatrice in Vancouver
6 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

reno's with paint and wallpaper

Just bought my own apartment and the first thing I did was conduct mini reno's on the place. I like Benjamin Moore paints because I find that compared to other paint brands, the quality and colors that Benjamin Moore carries offers more depth - visually. I like the fact that they had lots of selection for wallpaper. But I must encourage for people who are looking into redecorating to choose your wall papers early on because after selecting a wallpaper, its takes about 3 weeks for the wallpaper to arrive once ordered. All in all, the staff there were friendly and helpful.