JYSK Linen 'N Furniture Inc

125-565 36 Street NE Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Bedding & Linens in Calgary  >  JYSK Linen 'N Furniture Inc

Reviews for JYSK Linen 'N Furniture Inc

Bedding

I love going to this store..There is so much of variety to choose from..Christmas time I purchased a beautiful Duvet Cover from here...Their prices are really reasonable and a lot of selection to choose from...My daughter loves all the lovely flower prints they have..Anyone who enters this shop will not come out empty handed for sure...The staff were very informative and helpful

curtain and rods

I am proud of JYSK in the NE of Calgary. I was very satisfied with their prices and found whatever i needed. I searched for curtain rods and drapery all over Calgary and i found exactly what i needed and the price was right. I also bought some duvet covers at unbelievable prices. My daughter loved it. Her friends kept asking her where did she get it from.