Berry Flooring Ltd

Danielle Simpson in Calgary
Danielle Simpson in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

flooring

The day of installation of our carpets and tiles was all finished within one day. It was very quick and they did a great job! The carpet is very nice as well! Although the tiling took a few days it was still looking great afterwards. Thanks so much.

1 review ,

Floor install

I felt they didn't listen to us when we requested how we wanted our flooring to be done. Even when we told the supervisor what they should of done with specific detail he said that his own property was done that way and he approved the change and we knew it wasn't correct. When putting the tiles down they weren't centered down the hallway. Or in the kitchen entrance way it offset the kitchen. The 2 installers were kinda throwing the equipment around putting stuff underneath tile so it was bumpy and they spilled black stuff on my rug and haven't been compensated for it. There was many other problems but we just wanted the job to be done.

To whom it may concern,

I am truly sorry to hear of your experience and am quite baffled! We have a 2 year installation warranty and constantly strive to make our customers happy. We pride ourselves on being "problem solvers" and although we will never promise perfection, we do promise to always work with our customers until satisfied.

I would like the opportunity to hear more and to look into this further as this scenario is not indicative of our company and the way we do business. I would also like to discuss your issue with the rug as this too should have been addressed.

I think I know who this is and that this matter was resolved to your satisfaction but would still feel best if you contacted me directly so I can be sure.

Also, remember that as members of the Alberta Floor Covering Association we are bound by their code of ethics and 3rd party decisions if their inspection shows us to be at fault.

Please contact me at 403-259-3995 or email me at scott@berryflooring.com

Best regards,

Scott D Berry

Kevin in Riverbend
Kevin in Riverbend

Bathroom Flooring

Joel submitted a quote and it was very good quality for the product we received. We were very impressed with the professionalism that the company displayed and would recommend them and certainly use them again.

Kimberly in NW Calgary
Kimberly in NW Calgary

Client Home renovations

I have had the opportunity to work with Berry flooring and their team on several projects as an interior design. They have been very helpful with samples and information on both residential and commercial flooring. I know that my clients are receiving great information and a high quality product.

Joel Dixon - Evergreen
Joel Dixon - Evergreen

Hardwood Flooring Replacement

Assisted Review

I had an amazing experience with Berry Flooring. Great job and I would not hesitate to recommend them for anyone looking for new flooring. Scott was the best salesman I ever dealt with.

Rob & Karen in Calgary
Rob & Karen in Calgary

Carpet and Lino Installation - Entire house

Todd Holt was our Flooring Consultant. He was very friendly and knowledgable. He came to our home with samples and offered his professional advice. We had the lino redone in the kitchen, hallway, laundry room and 3 bathrooms on one weekend and the carpeting in the dinning room, living room, bonus room, hallway and 3 bedrooms the following weekend - close to 2000 sq ft. The installers were magnificent. They worked long and hard for 4 days. The new lino and carpets look fabulous. Berry Flooring does outstanding quality of work. Very efficient and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

More about Berry Flooring Ltd

Berry Flooring sets the perfect stage for every corner of your life—providing warmth, comfort and durability, wherever you live, play, relax and work. Since 1990, we’ve developed a new way of looking at flooring--creating the Berry Flooring Experience; a customized level of service, quality, installation, and guaranteed value unheralded in ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Calgary?