Living Things

fishfreak in Chatham
fishfreak in Chatham
0 reviews Chatham Kent, ON

amazing fish

cheap and amazing my new favorite pet store, out of all the shops in town by far they have the healthiest fish (and cheapest)
none of their bettas were sick/dying at all which was a first for me to see, the staff was kind and healpfull and actualy cared about the fish
10/10 one of the best pet stores for fish

MrsG in Chatham-Kent
MrsG in Chatham-Kent
0 reviews Chatham Kent, ON

Best pet shop in Chatham-Kent

I have been exclusively shopping at Living Things since I moved to Chatham in 2011. By far the best customer service and most knowledgeable staff in any pet store I have been in. Nice selection of fish, animals and supplies at fair prices.

Private User reviews Chatham Kent, ON

worst pet store in Chatham

chatham's worst pet store. Do not expect a refund at all. Very greedy and make sure you get an exchange and not buy at a store where you will pay less like Petsmart. They do not even post the terms on the receipt

Stephen in Chatham, Ontario
Stephen in Chatham, Ontario
2 reviews Chatham, ON

Wax Worms

I bought about 300 or so wax worms from this store. When after eating these worms, my veiled Chamleion died. I discoverd that the wood chips they were packaged in had chemicals on them and also found out from the vet that my lizard died from toxic shock from poisned wax worms. When i calmly whent to the store to get the venders name to ask him question about the wax worms they wouldn't tell me, they would even contact them they're selves to as the questions i needed.They told me to leave the store and said they would call the cops on me. I have been in this store and everytime i go there they're are dead fish in most of the tanks over crowded tanks dirty tanks and chemicals that have been takn off the market due to the fact they don't work or just kill of everthing. I will never shop at this store again and recamend anybody else to do the same.