Tile Shoppe

3345 Laird Road Mississauga ON L5L5R6

Reviews for Tile Shoppe

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Good slelection decent price

This is where I buy all my tiles.
They have goog selection and prices are reasonable. no shady sales tactics. I wish there were more stores like this. Check it out you wont regret it

Susan in Scarborough
Susan in Scarborough

Beautiful tiles

I bought many tiles and other material from them during my home Reno and I love everything I got. Great options staff was helpful they helped me pick and load and find items from different locations that they didn't have in stock. Even gave me design ideas...

M from Oakville
M from Oakville

Poor customer service

I would never shop here. Very poor customer service. Employee was rude and condescending during a return. Don't waste your time here. The tiles I got were poor quality. You get what you pay for.

Mel
Mel

Product

We went to tile shoppe and got a marble jam for the bathroom. I ask the staff for a recommended size and he told me it is a standard size, and there are only two colors. When i gave it to my contractor, he said it was the wrong width - tile shoppe sold me a 4.5" when the standard should be a 6". I called them for an exchange but was told it's final sale and we just need to buy again. I think the store has a really high-handed way of handling customers. I can understand if they want a re-stocking fee, but this is absurd.

yoko in Oakville
yoko in Oakville

tiles for kitchen, and bath

I always check tile shoppe whenever I need tiles for our projects. They have the best price and what I like about it most is that they don't have too many selections. They have just enough so that you don't get overwhelmed. They don't always have same stuff so if you see what you like, don't wait. When you go back in a week or so, they may be sold out. Only think I didn't like was when I gave the square footage of the area we are working on, and the sales person gave us more than twice as much grout we needed. With no return, exchange policy we have an unopened bag of grout.

John from Burlington
John from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen tile

We bought our tiles for our kitchen at the Tile Shoppe in the winter. We were very happy with our experience and found there to be good selection and helpful staff. We found the tiles we wanted and we received the shipment soon after. Happy with the final results!

Onkar from Brampton
Onkar from Brampton

Fireplace ledges tone

Prices are very good. Staff is very friendly in sales and in the back. We were helped out by Baljinder and he give us some good tips. Great collection of backsplash and other tiles.

Raj from Brampton
Raj from Brampton

Kitchen and hallway

I received very good service from Bal and Dany when I buy some of marble tiles. Staff is knowledge about the product they are selling. Also help me with the delivery. I will go back again for my needs.

Fil De Oliveira from Mississauga
Fil De Oliveira from Mississauga

Tiles

I suggest you confirm any back orders when you buy. Picked up tiles only to find out that I was given wrong size and color. Was told that it was the "new batch" from the supplier !! Wasted gas, time and money

Patricia Bennett from Caledon
Patricia Bennett from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Fireplace Ledgestone

Enjoyed a very knowledgeable and enjoyable experience with the store with Rina assisting me in my selection. Reviewed on phone prior to arrival and within the store.
As well Victor & Marvin were extremely friendly, timely & courteous in assisting with my ledgestone pickup.
Definitley would shop for seclections at this location again

Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Mississauga?