Kiddie Proofers Inc

HomeStars  >  Children's Furniture in York  >  Kiddie Proofers Inc

Reviews for Kiddie Proofers Inc

Rav in Toronto
Rav in Toronto

Horrible Customer Service - despite high C$ costs !

Horrible service - absolutely zero support for acknowledging and repairing a sub-standard installation and product!
You would think that you are paying for quality and service given the prices for baby gates.....but I have realized the hard way that it was a quick cash grab.
Avoid them at all costs !

Gates and damage to flooring

Kiddie Proofers Inc
3455 Garrard Road
Whitby
L1R 2J3

Although the gates work well in our new home, while building certain pieces, holes were drilled into our new hardwood flooring in the process. It has been months and still no refund, discount or repair despite multiple discussions and promises made.

Car Seat Check

Brought our car seats in to be checked and was provided with excellent information and overall service. The staff were extremely friendly, professional and I would highly recommend Kiddie Proofers!

Horrible Customer Service

I went to Kiddie Proofers to install car seats and they damaged the interior of my car in the process. It took several phone calls and messages over 2 months for someone to finally call me back to address the issue. Instead of compensation or at the very least an apology, the owner not only refused to take responsibility for the damage caused by his employee, but he actually tried to blame my children for the damage! I would never recommend this company to anyone and have actually never experienced such poor customer service in my life. Awful!

Stephanie from Whitby
Stephanie from Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Child gates, safety

I love Kiddie Proofers Durham. Sandy is amazing. They know their stuff when it comes to safety. We have purchased fire alarms, car seats, multiple baby gates and other small miscellaneous items.
They are not the cheapest, but they have the best quality items when it comes to child safety. They also offer installation services.
If you take pictures of the areas that you need assistance with, they will take the time to figure out even the trickiest areas in your house that need gates or safety accessories.
We purchased gates for our old house and returned for baby gates as soon as we moved into our new home. We tried a baby gate from the local big box store and it broke within 3 months.

I would recommend Sandy and her crew at Kiddies Proofers Durham any day. She knows my name and my children's names and we are welcomed every time we enter the store.
Knowledgable, kind people with quality products. We will be purchasing the baby barrier gates when we get a new pool this summer.
Thank you!

SUE VAN DER HOUT in Toronto
SUE VAN DER HOUT in Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

safety gates

I guess they're great if the equipment and installation works...if you're thinking child safety gates do not use this service. We recently purchased 3 gates at significant expense - and when we called to say that one of the gates is not working here is the reply:" We do not warranty pressure mounted or adhesive items." nor will they accept a return.

Buy from a business that will allow cash returns or refunds or exchanges. They are a lot of options. Most reputable stores refund or stand behind their merchandise.

Farida in Mississauga
Farida in Mississauga
3 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Childproofing

I am a single mother so I need all the help I can get and Kiddie Proofers made it so easy for me to childproof my home. They gave me everything I need and did all the work.

melissa in Toronto
melissa in Toronto

Childproof our home

We are in the midst of child proofing our home. We went to KiddieProofers and got a lot of ideas from the staff. They not only sell the products but also install them for you. They have anything you need in order to make sure your home is safe for your child!