Ceramica Central

NC
NC
3 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Backsplash

Ceramica Central was the 2nd tile store we visited in our area and we were very impressed with their selection. They had a lot of displays onsite and had a wide range of products & prices available.

We were equally impressed with their service. Alyse was so helpful each time we went in. The first time I came with my cupboard and she suggested that I wait until I selected my granite before coming back (with the granite sample) to select the backsplash tile. I appreciate that she put the customer first instead of trying to make the sale at that point. We realized what great advice it was when we went back with the granite & cupboard in tow to pick out the tile.

We didn't end up selecting an expensive tile but Alyse still took the time give us valuable input and help us figure out grout colour and other items we might not have considered i.e. j-mold for where the tiles ended along an open wall. She is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks again!

Our tiles and other products were ready for pick-up in a few days. No hassles at all and we love how the backsplash turned out. We would definitely shop here again.