Pond's & Patio's

Reviews for Pond's & Patio's

Halo in Laurelwood
Halo in Laurelwood
5 reviews Waterloo, ON

Pond planning and purchase/ install of liner and underlayment

I found Roger (Ponds & Patio's) last year when installing my first (rather small) preformed pond. I was having trouble with creating a decent waterfall and his advice and on-site visit was much appreciated.
Now that I've moved to a larger property, I've just installed a 5,000 gallon swimming pool for my koi with Roger's advice and guidance all along the way. He goes out of his way to be helpful, will tell you when you're not doing something sensible, and has great ideas, products (which he tests out on his own pond), and great prices in his store. His koi are top notch.

I would highly recommend Ponds & Patios to anyone considering water gardening, with or without fish... I love my yard now :)

Thanks so much for this great review Halo

mbreault
mbreault
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

repair to my existing pond

I have been dealing with a garden centre for all my pond needs... until I discovered Ponds & Patios. They are tucked away in the suburb of Breslau outside Kitchener, but a hidden treasure worth exploring. Roger, the owner, really knows his stuff and is far more affordable for the same name brand pond items.

More about Pond's & Patio's

POND'S & PATIO'S PROVIDES POND SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE, WE ALSO DO INSTALLATIONS. WE ALSO ARE A FULL RETAIL STORE STOCKED WITH ALL THE PRODUCTS FOR THE POND OWNER. OUR INSTORE ADVICE IS FREE SO DROP BY AND BROWSE AND TALK ABOUT YOUR POND.
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Breslau?