Barrydowne Paint & Wallpaper

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
818 Barrydowne Road Sudbury ON
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Sudbury  >  Barrydowne Paint & Wallpaper

Reviews for Barrydowne Paint & Wallpaper

Private User reviews Sudbury, ON

wall paint color consult

Tia was very helpful in picking out paint colours for all the rooms in my house. I was somewhat anxious with some of the colours but now it is done and is perfect! She also gave me a painter rec. who was great - job plus personality and ease of working with.

Mike Lefebvre in Chelmsford
Mike Lefebvre in Chelmsford
1 review CHELMSFORD, ON

Great Experience!

Walked into a busy paint store to find great service and advice. They took the time to help me pick and match colours. They made it much easier then i thought it could be. what a great experience when i was stressed to max., to find the perfect colours for my home. Thanks again! I've been painting for a long time, and I've been in a lot of paint stores - Barrydowne Paint is the best store, with the best people and the best product.

Mary Crowder in Lively
Mary Crowder in Lively
1 review Lively, ON

paint and stain and supplies

The staff here are friendly and warm. They are very helpful, and they are also knowledgeable about painting and staining. They also helped with colour selection. They stained a piece of wood for me so I could match the colour at home.

Randy in Sudbury
Randy in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Exterior Paint

Recently we decided to paint our front door but were lost as to colour choices. After showing Laurel some pictures of our home, she made some recommendations which were ideal for our needs. She also suggested different ways we could make changes to the exterior of our home using paint which we had never even considered before. We are proceeding with confidence with these ideas knowing we are in good hands. The staff at Barrydowne Paint & Wallpaper knows their products, the capabilities and limititations. They never give you the "brush off" or paint just a pretty picture.