Spruce It Up Garden Centre Inc

403-201-7525
777 210 Ave SE RR 9 Lcd 8
AB
T2P1H3

Promised washed gravel and professionally laid. The gravel was not washed and just roughly spread. Had to go over it for a couple of hours and pressure wash it. Still had to pay the full price. Will never use them again.

This customer received everything and more 9 months too pay his invoice then says he's not happy that's the bad thing about social media is Guys Like this who are just too Cheap too pay there own way

Saim in Calgary
Saim in Calgary

Diseased aspen cider trees

Hi,
They sold diseased 8 aspen cider trees for 2000$ to us in sept ,after complaining of no leaves and abnormal leaves,nobody come up and need receipt and trees to nursery.this year check with arborist and she said they are diseased.now I have to remove the trees and sterilize the soil.

Hi our Certified arborist came by today at 5:30 and there is so much small animal damage that has caused these trees to die back. Teeth marks everywhere and all at the same height on every tree. Of course the trees will get canker and other diseases from open wounds at the base but the cause is 100% animal. These definitely do not qualify for replacement.

Dave Bodtker from Calgary
Dave Bodtker from Calgary

Hardscaping

Poor service. Job was not done right the 1st time and only half done properly. I sent them manufacturers instructions on how to do the install and even to which product to use for the second time. They didn't follow the instructions or even put in the right product the second time. So it was also done wrong. After the last two storms the polymeric sand has washed out because it was done improperly AGAIN!! The excuses on why they couldn't compact and do the job correctly were incorrect. I was amazed that when I explained the rubber matting solution that is to be used with the compacter to avoid chipping and damage to the brick they had no idea about this or had ever heard of it.

Will be meeting a 3rd time now to show them the issues and request again for them to do the job right. Would not recommend them for any hardscaping since they obviously don't know how to do things correctly.

JT from Calgary
JT from Calgary

Looking for some garden plants

I decided to take up gardening sometime last year when I couldn't stand looking at my ugly backyard anymore. I've seen advertisements for Spruce it Up Garden Centre and since I frequently am around that area of the city, decided to stop by one afternoon. At first, it was overwhelming- there are just so much variety and possibilities. But I was amazed at how organized and knowledgeable everyone was. The service is friendly and personable. I ended up buying some pretty flowers fit for a beginner newbie like me and the employee kindly went over how to take care of them. I half-expected this place to be dirty but I was surprised at how clean it was.

Maja Ronneberger in Calgary
Maja Ronneberger in Calgary

Purchased Herbs for my first ever garden

My experience with Spruce It Up Garden Centre was amazing! I went in and was keen to get my first ever little garden started. I was advise by the staff that if I didn't have a lot of space and wanted to use what I planted, herbs would be best. They were very helpful and advised on which ones to get, how close I could plant them together as well as the best type of soil to use. I would recommend them to anyone.

Mount Pleasant
Mount Pleasant
11 reviews CALGARY, AB

Trees

They were very helpful. Always a great place to visit. I wish I was more of a gardener. But even with limited skills they were able to assist me. Worth a visit.

Corinne in Calgary
Corinne in Calgary

Landscaping the yard

We were very satisfied with all the help and guidance the staff gave us. We were able to choose appropriate plants for the yard. A great place to go if you have no idea what kinds of plants you should buy!

Diana Cody in Calgary
Diana Cody in Calgary
4 reviews ,

Shrubs and trees

We purchased a newly built home and all of the landscaping needed to be done by us. When we were shopping around Spruce It Up were great to deal with. Everyone was very helpful and educated us on what would work in the Calgary climate. We always go to Spruce it Up first.

chad okotoks
chad okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

plants and trees

everybody was helpfull and they new where everything was.prices were great and will return next year to buy more trees and shrubs and plants.they also are very helpfull in outside work.

More about Spruce It Up Garden Centre Inc

Gardening Services and Products: Landscape Design Landscape Architecture Plants & Plant Products Trees & Shrubs Flowers & Seeds Annuals & Perennials Hardscape Material Gardening Books & Accessories Garden Tools & Implements Sprayers & Watering Devices Gift Cards & Giftware Bird Supplies