Sleepy Hollow

Sarah Tannahill in Orleans
Sarah Tannahill in Orleans
7 reviews ORL, ON

baby furniture

I came here in search of a crib and a glider. Needless to say I left empty handed as the prices were out of this world. The location of this place is not convenient for anyone in Ottawa, and the prices were as if it was located in posh westboro. I was very disappointed. As a young parent, there was nothing in this store that was affordable for us.

S.D. from Ottawa
S.D. from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bunk Bed

I bought a bunk bed for my child & paid for assembly. When it finally arrived, the top bunk rail had a crack in it. The people assembling it also broke the light in the room - although they replaced it right away. They told me the cracked rail would be replaced. After hearing nothing for 2 weeks I called. They said it was on order. Then 2 more weeks went by, they called me to say they needed a PICTURE Of the broken part! I said what have you been doing for a month? They wanted to send someone to take a picture... anyways I sent them a picture via email. Then it took another month, then I got a call the piece was in, when did I want them to come in and install. I said, how is 9am on Monday? They said they are closed then. I said, how about 9am on Tuesday? No, they are closed. I said, instead of making me guess, why don't you tell me when you are open? They said, we can come over 10am on Wed Thurs or Fri. So I said 10am Wed. Well today is Wedensday. The guy arrived here at 11am!!! ONE HOUR LATE. I called the store at 10:50 and asked where is the guy - they said, oh we don't open until 10am! So I said why did you schedule me for 10am then? Oh we have no idea!

This is a bunch of bullsh*t. If i spend close to $1000 for a bunkbed and there is a problem with the upper rail, I don't expect to wait 2 months and be jerked around and then wait an extra HOUR past my scheduled appointment.

Be really careful ordering anything from this store. They may have the best selection (or not), but they sure as sh*t need to do something about their customer service.