Antique Warehouse The

A. from Vancouver
A. from Vancouver
7 reviews , BC

Architectural antiques

Lots of interesting pieces in the industrial antique genre we love. However......most items carried are reproductions and 'made in China'. Don't be fooled as you are not getting authentic antiques in most cases, with the exception of the wrought iron fencing. So as long as you are well informed and are ok with re-pro's....then go for it :) *** Update: right you are, I was referring to the antique market not the antique warehouse. I stand corrected - I would delete this review but there is no option for that. Will contact Homestars directly to have them delete.

Hello Audrey
You are confusing us with The Antique 'Market' who sells precisely what you mentioned. They are located on Franklin Street and we are located on Marine Drive. We do NOT sell any Chinese or Indian reproductions. We strictly sell Antique and vintage furniture imported from Europe. This dealer opened up 5 years after us and virtually copied our name brand which creates this confusion all the time.
Visit our website at:http://www.antiquewarehouse.ca if you're looking for quality furniture.

MsG in Coquitlam
MsG in Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

China Cabinet

I love this place! It is a huge warehouse with amazing antiques from all over the world. We came home with a 160 year old Chinese cabinet we are using as a pantry. We looked all over and could not find anything different and interesting. This is a whole warehouse of different and interesting! The staff is wonderful and very helpful. I could spend hours there - very dangerous! Check it out - it even has an online store. You won't be sorry!

Luke, Vancouver
Luke, Vancouver
1 review Delta, BC

Dining room suite

My wife and I searched for months for just the perfect Dining Room Suite before hearing from friends about the Antique Warehouse.
We were shocked about the amazing selection of magnificent pieces throughout the store. Things that would be 3 times the price anywhere else. ( we know, we looked!!) We settled on the most beautiful Dining Table and Buffet from France. We get so many complements daily from people asking us where did we get it.
And the service from the Staff was just great. From helping us find the right pieces to delivery.
We couldn't be happier.
I highly recommend this great place to anyone looking to buy furniture. Either new or old!
LM Vancouver

Hal in Vancouver
Hal in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

French Antique Armoire

My wife and I travelled to France and fell in love with those beautiful French Armoires we would see in the countryside. We wanted to buy one, but the cost plus shipping the thing was prohibitive. We noticed an Ad in the paper for French Antiques, and decided to check out the Antique Warehouse. We were totally awestruck with the store, the beauty of the pieces and the prices.
They were half the price of anyone else ( two dealers had one each but no where near the quality of what we bought )
Our Armoire was cleaned, delivered and set up by the delivery company as it was all put together with wooden pegs.
We absolutely love our piece ( and put our flatscreen in it ) and highly recommend the staff and store. Thanks Guys, we love our Armoire, and will be back for more.
HM Vancouver

More about Antique Warehouse The

The Antique Warehouse, est. 1989, is Vancouver's largest importers of French, Belgian and English Antiques. Over 12, 000 sq. ft. on two floors, the Antique Warehouse offers everything from period antiques to vintage and retro furnishings.
Looking for Antique Retailers pros in Vancouver?