Boyd's Decorating Centre

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
Parkway Mall Scarborough ON
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Don Mills  >  Boyd's Decorating Centre

Reviews for Boyd's Decorating Centre

LCS in Scarborough
LCS in Scarborough

General painting

Hands down the best paint and supply store anywhere!! The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to paint matching and suggestions! I will never buy paint or supplies anywhere else! I have been buying my paint and supplies at Boyds for over twenty years,going as far back as when they were in Parkway Mall @ Vic Park & Ellesmere!! Keep up the great work!

LCS

j from Toronto
j from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

painting the home

Not only is the staff knowledgeable, helpful and polite they are spot on to match old colours and I did not find them pushy in terms of product and prices. Paul was helpful for the exterior problem that I had with the old Big Box store crap that I had bought last yr. would recommend them 100X over. They are worth the drive and price.

laura spaldin in North york
laura spaldin in North york
12 reviews North York, ON

paint supplies

Although the Boyd's staff are very knowledgeable about colour and type of paints, I found I was mislead when asking for an outdoor self priming product. I was told "it didn't exist". I bought numerous can's of primer and paint only to find out that it did in fact exist ... just not at this store. A lot of needless time and cost was spend as it was a massive outdoor project ...

Keith T in Scarborough
Keith T in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Various Projects

We've been using them for over twenty years. They have an eye for colour. When we ask then to match something they do a great job. We've used them for paint, wall papering and various accessories (brushes and various accessories.) Very happy with the customer service and the staff seems very happy.