Randall's

Reviews for Randall's

Jennifer Knowles in Gloucester
Jennifer Knowles in Gloucester
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great products and even better service

Wow, great to know good customer service still exists. I've always had positive experience with the knowledgeable staff at Randall's in Bells Corners. Long time customer, and will continue to trust their advice and consistent high quality products.

first-time home owner Ottawa
first-time home owner Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Window Treatment

Randall's
613-233-8441
555 Bank Street
Ottawa

Got Randall's window covering just before the HST kicked in. The fabric on the roller blinds we ordered were not attached to the handle bar. Some of the fabric blinds had finger print marks on them. I've trying to address this with the in-home consultant for the last 3 months with no resolution. In the beginning when they were selling us the product, the service great and now no news... There are many places cheaper than Randall's. I went there for the service and reputation and my experience is very disappointing to say the least.

Wai in Ottawa
Wai in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Window Treatment

Recently hired Randall's for my window coverings. I could have gone with Costco for cheaper but thought the salesperson was nice and friendly and genuine. The costco salesperson try to sell me Hunter Douglas while also try to sell me his wife's company's stuff. Back to Randall's, the window coverings came with problems. My shutters were scratched and won't shut properly - something with the magnet. My roller blinds were wrinkly and one had a small tear and is not attached to the bar at the bottom. In any case, I thought I was getting a good company given Randall's been around for so long. It's been three months since installation and the issues are still not resolved.

Disappointed...

Katherine SW Brampton
Katherine SW Brampton

Bedroom furniture

You can get your paint here and soo much more. Upstairs is the furniture showroom which has a great selection of solid wood furniture. I found my dresser here and it was exactly what I wanted - tall, solid maple, unstained, unfinised and solid in construction. I loved the fact that I had a choice of taking it unfinished, this way I could stain it to the colour of the rest of my furniture. Of course they offer the service of staining and finishing their furniture for you which is a great service.
The customer service is wonderful.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Retailers pros in Ottawa?