Howard's Paint & Wallpaper Ltd

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
1491 Marine Drive West Vancouver BC V7T 1B8
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in West Vancouver  >  Howard's Paint & Wallpaper Ltd

Review for Howard's Paint & Wallpaper Ltd

georgia on the north shore
georgia on the north shore
9 reviews West Vancouver, BC

design consultation and paint

I consulted with Astrid to help me chose paint colours for my new home. She came with her colour fan and interviewed me as to my likes and dislikes. She spent ample time with me to determine my preferences. She came up with a colour board and a 20% discount card for any paint purchases at the Benjamin Moore. I purchased the paint colours that she suggested and I was thrilled with the results. The tones seemed to work monochromatically with my furniture.