Rogers Sleep Shop

Mom in Alberta
Mom in Alberta
10 reviews Stony Plain, AB

Whistler King Sized Mattress

We recently purchased the Simmons Beautyrest Whistler king sized mattress from Rogers Sleep Shop. This is our 2nd mattress we have purchased from them. We simply upgraded from a Queen to a King. Our experience with Sleep Country and our salesperson Robert exceeded expectations. I have never had a salesperson call me a week later for a follow up to see how we were enjoying our new mattress and to ensure the service we received was great from himself and the delivery persons. We absolutely love our mattress and the fantastic sleep we have been getting. I will continue to recommend with confidence everyone I know to Rogers Sleep Shop St Albert Trail.

Gurkamal Parmar in Edmonton
Gurkamal Parmar in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Bed

There beds are so amazing, its like the best thing ever. I haven't ever had a better bed than this. I'll go to sleep whenever and wake up whenever and wont ever be tired.

Beishen Xu in Edmonton
Beishen Xu in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

rogers have good signal

The carrier, Rogers have good signal. they do have chinese service call . i prefer it because it make me easier to explain what i want to explain. However, i do not like the bill .because sometimes i cannot understand why sometimes there are unclear iteam in my bill.