Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses

Reviews for Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses

nmccutch1957
nmccutch1957

Matress for adjustable bed

I ordered a custom sized mattress for an adjustable bed. It was high quality, very good value for the money, delivered on time by friendly and helpful people. Unfortunately, when I got the mattress to its final destination, I discovered that the mattress was 4" too narrow. This was the result of a communication error, which was 99.99% MY fault, and yet when I called Nine Clouds, they were very understanding, very helpful and replaced the mattress at a significantly reduced price, and took the other mattress away for me. I could not be happier, and I would highly recommend this company. I have been using the new mattress for some time now and it is a perfect fit and excellent quality and comfortable.

All of the staff I spoke to were polite, professional and friendly.

Excellent service over all, I would definitely buy another bed from this company!

Thanks very much Nancy. We were more than happy to do what we could for you after your initial special order turned out to be the incorrect size. You certainly have a very unusual size of adjustable bed.

Eldon angus from Toronto
Eldon angus from Toronto

Hospital bed

The service was fast efficent and friendly. I found nine clouds online really happy with service. I had a problem with my bed they came back and helped out. Would recommend the store to others. Also purchased a mattress protector from them which they delivered at a later day to protect my bed

Thanks very much Eldon, we are so glad everything worked out to your satisfaction.

JanisT in Etobicoke
JanisT in Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Head/foot board and frame

From my visit to the showroom to the delivery of my bed and frame, staff at Nine Clouds are knowledgeable, professional, and caring. Ash and his delivery partner set up the bed, allowed me time to add an accessory and take a good look. They were personable, professional and tidied up afterward. Excellent customer service. Thank you. I would definitely buy from Nine Clouds again.

John Czernuszka from Toronto
John Czernuszka from Toronto

Delivery of bed

The gentlemen who delivered our bed for Nine Clouds have done so on two occasions, and both times, we received amazing service. They were pleasant and very professional and cleaned up after their delivery and even made sure we knew how to care for our bed and mattress.

Thanks for coming back to purchase a second bed John. Repeat customers like you are key to any businesses success!

Corinne bernardo from Mississauga
Corinne bernardo from Mississauga

Click clack

Store staff was helpful informative and efficient
The installation crew was also helpful and efficient as well as considerate of their product and my home.
WELL DONE! And thank you

Cathy D from Old Toronto
Cathy D from Old Toronto

Custom Boxspring

I am delighted to write this review. NineClouds made and delivered a custom box spring after 3 other stores could not, including a well known national chain of mattress stores.

I have an antique mahogany 3/4 bed that is a family heirloom, and was in desperate need of replacing the boxspring, which was falling apart from age. The dimensions of the bed are not even the standard 3/4 size, so I needed a custom-built boxspring. I had called and visited 3 other mattress stores, and one by one they were unable to provide what I'd ask for, including 2 who delivered boxsprings that were the wrong size even though they had the correct measurements. I found NineClouds in a google search, and was impressed by the reviews and the way John handled my phone call. He took all the details, asked the right questions, asked for a small deposit, and within 2 weeks the boxspring was delivered on time, despite a snow storm. The delivery men, Ash and Kanwar showed up early, waited patiently for the appointment time, carefully moved the boxspring up 2 flights of stairs, and took the old one away. I would buy from NineClouds again without hesitation.

Nancy from Toronto
Nancy from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

New Mattress & Boxsping

What a fabulous experience and wonderful product. Bill and his team were so helpful at their store. I needed a new bed after 20 years on the same mattress and Bill took all of the time I needed to make sure I unerstood the best bed for me. I didnt feel like I was pushed to the most expensive product, just the right product for me. They arranged a delivery to suit my schedule and guess what, they were on time. Wow, that never happens these days. The delivery people were respectful and careful in my home. All in all, a wonderful experence and I love my new bed!

Thanks you so much for your kind words Nancy, It was very much appreciated that your Mom Barbara recommended Nine Clouds (and even came here with you) so many years after she selected her new mattress set with the help of my son Cameron.

wendy paterson from Toronto
wendy paterson from Toronto

Bedroom Furniture

I was looking for a daybed for my father,I called numerous other stores but they did not have much in stock.I went on line and found NineCloudBeds,the salesman John was very helpful and the delivery man Ash assembled and took away the garbage,I'm very satisfied. Thank you Wendy Paterson

Thanks very much Wendy, I we strive to display, in our showroom, more daybeds than any store in Southern Ontario.

Tyron from Toronto
Tyron from Toronto

Split King Adjustable Bed

I would like thank the salesperson for his expert advice and help in selecting the appropriate adjustable bed for my ailing father with Parkinson's disease. He even threw in a set of bed sheets for our purchase. On delivery, the service was on time and setup of the bed very efficient. The delivery person left us a free set of premium mattress protectors as a gift on behalf of the store owner. I will be recommending this store to all my family and friends.

Thank you kindly Tyron, I always try to help all customers find that "just right" bed.
I certainly hope this split king adjustable bed offers the measure of relief you were hoping for your Dad.
Sincerely,
Bill Laidlaw

Shawn from Mississauga
Shawn from Mississauga

Mattress Purchase

Great service and assistance in helping make my final purchase decision. Repeat customer with no plans on going elsewhere. Friendly staff and very willing to do what it takes to see u leave happy. 5 stars =)

More about Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses

Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses is a family run company, with one convenient GTA Showroom. We happy-deliver and set up beds of every description right into your bedroom. Adjustable Beds, Bunk beds, Daybeds, Futons, Headboards, Mattresses Please call or visit our showroom if you live within 100km of our "10, ...
Looking for Mattresses pros in Mississauga?