Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses

Catherine Berry Stidsen  in Port Dover
Catherine Berry Stidsen in Port Dover
1 review Port Dover, ON

Double XL sheet sets

I have been looking for DoubleXL sheet sets for almost three months. Within minutes of finding Nine Clouds on the web I had a response. A phone call was all I needed to get the sets and they arrived within three days by UPS. Superb quality and service at half the price anywhere else. Catherine of Cayuga

Thanks Catherine we were happy to help. Not only is Judy a valuable employee she is also my wife of over twenty years!

Danny Trottier in Saint-bruno
Danny Trottier in Saint-bruno
1 review St. Bruno De Montarville,

Mattress

Hello Bill,

We had our first night with Rv Vanessa ET…

She’s (the recreational vehicle mattress) amazing and saved our vacation, and probably our marriage ;-)

Thanks a lot for your great service, Richard was very friendly and helpful, very much appreciated !

BTW you should let a few RV sellers around know that you can sell RV sized mattress with residential quality. I had a very hard time finding some and I was told by RV sellers they do have many request for these.

Have a great summer !!!
Danny

Jana from Mississauga
Jana from Mississauga

New mattresses, rush delivery, personalized service after hours

Recently, I had an urgent need to buy new mattresses and have them rush delivered. The salesman, Richard, got me what I needed and managed to have it delivered later the same day, by pitching in to personally help with the delivery.

I had also purchased a vinyl covering that had to be ordered in. It was important to me to get it onto the mattress as quickly as possible, and once again, Richard came through for me. He came out on a Saturday evening after the store closed and put it onto my mattress for me, rather than making me wait until the regular delivery people were available to do it.

There is no question that without Richard’s help, my plans would not have come together the way they needed to. Both times, he extended himself well beyond what I would have expected of any employee, and did it with real kindness and consideration.

Jana

Albert Sanges
Albert Sanges
1 review Burlington, ON

Mattresses for new home

The store is laid out in such a way as to allow the customer to gain an overall understanding of the different types of mattresses. The staff is knowledgeable about the products it offers and helpful in assisting you with what you need.

The delivery staff was efficient, clean in appearance and courteous.

Much appreciated vote of confidence Albert, we look forward to earning your repeat business when you are next in the market for a bed.

Peter C in Toronto
Peter C in Toronto

Had a King mattreess box set delivered.

When I went to NineClouds to review various king box sets the salesperson was very professional. He did not push me into buying, but help me compare various models at a resaonable price. I was so impressed I ordered on the spot and delivery was within the next 3-5 days. The deliver man took his shoes off and wore those "paper feet" when he assembled the king box set. I would use them again!!

I am in the process of looking for a double bed + headboard box set and would not hesitate and travelling all that distance from North Toronto.

Peter

We appreciate your kind words and look forward to earning your business as a repeat customer Peter.

Kathy in Lorne Park
Kathy in Lorne Park

New Serta Pewter ET Mattress Set

Nine Clouds is not in the business of selling mattresses, they are in the business of ensuring their customers are happy! Their staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, and want to ensure you make the right choice for you. We recently purchased the new Serta Pewter ET mattress, and we love it!

Thanks for your kind words Kathy.

Carrie in Mississauga
Carrie in Mississauga

Increase height of a bed

We bought our new box spring from Mattress Liquidators and the salesman (can't remember his name) was very helpful. We were kinda trying to lower the price as they said they are very competitive. He even called his boss a couple of times to help us to get this mattress. At the end, we bought from them and free of delivery charge, in fact, they even can dispose of our old mattress. Thank you.

More about Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses

Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses is a family run company, with one convenient GTA Showroom. We happy-deliver and set up beds of every description right into your bedroom. Adjustable Beds, Bunk beds, Daybeds, Futons, Headboards, Mattresses Please call or visit our showroom if you live within 100km of our "10, ...
Looking for Mattresses pros in Mississauga?