HomeStars  >  Mattresses in Mississauga  >  Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses

L. Harrison from Burlington
L. Harrison from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Adjustable Bed

Received our new Split King adjustable bed today from Nine Clouds Beds and Mattresses. Delivery and set-up by Ashley and his assistant was free, smooth and informative. The showroom had many options and our Sales Manager, Bill, was knowledgeable and gave us room to come to a decision. Quite a selection of regular and adjustable beds! Happy with our purchase.
Thanks guys!
L. Harrison Burlington

Thanks very much Louise. At Nine Clouds we have always tried to help prospective customers choose the right adjustable for their needs, not push them in a direction that may not be best.

Jacob from Brampton
Jacob from Brampton

Queen Size Bed with Head Board

This company by for has provided the best customer service I have never received. My wife and I decided to visit their showroom and was greeted by a salesman named Amir. Out of all the experiences that I've had dealing with salesman Amir took me by surprise. He was not pushy to sell, he listened to our needs, and he also gave us our space in trying out the different beds, not like most sales people who hover around you. Amir new his products and answered all the questions we had with confidence. Nine Clouds Beds was the first place we stopped at to look for a bed. It was our plan to visit other locations like the well known Sleep Country, Leons, etc... After our experience with Amir and how confident we felt with the overall service we ended up buying the bed. Their reviews on homestars.com and google speak for itself. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks very much Jacob. Reviews like yours make us eager to open the doors the next morning, particularly on the cold winter mornings that we all know are coming:)

Nancy Wolfe in Thornhill
Nancy Wolfe in Thornhill

Iron Queen Bed

It's not easy finding Iron beds in the GTA but Nine Clouds has many and it's worth the drive to Mississauga to see the wide selection. Ashley, my first and main contact at Nineclouds was terrific, from the first time I spoke to him on the phone until he delivered the bed.
Ashley and Mohit were very careful to prevent damaging my walls or curtains or light fixtures when going up two staircases (which isn't easy in this house). Thanks to everyone for your infinite patience for questions and requests.

Thanks very much Nancy, I will be sure to let the delivery team know how happy you are.

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Hospital Bed

I purchased this bed in February. Upon entering the store I was greeted warmly and enthusiastically

Thanks Phil, we try very hard to be ready to help when anyone walks through our doors.

Dorothy in Carlisle
Dorothy in Carlisle
1 review Hamilton, ON

Brilliant!

Just bought a king sized bed from this company and their customer service is the best ever! Polite/well spoken people, regular updates on order and able to choose a delivery date that suited me. There was a tiny part missing for the bed assembly and they were so apologetic and sent parts immediately!
Order your bed from them - you will not be disappointed!!

Thanks for your kind understanding about the missing part Dorothy.
When things do go wrong speed is of the essence for Nine Clouds.

MK from Bloor West Village
MK from Bloor West Village
2 reviews Burlington, ON

New king mattress and box spring

Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses
1-905-607-6862
2273 Dundas Street West
Mississauga
L5K 2L8

Having suffered two back-to-back service failures with a "big name" home furnishings vendor, I cancelled my king-size mattress/box spring order and continued looking. Luckily, I found Nine Clouds Beds in Mississauga. In-store sales (Bill) was knowledgeable, honest and straight forward. I ordered the mattress on a Sunday and, as promised, it was delivered on the Friday. Delivery by Ash and Shaq was positively immaculate-- after my two previous nightmarish delivery experiences with the first vendor, it was a huge relief to have a clean, defect-free product delivered in such a professional and clean manner. I have already recommended Nine Clouds to family and others.

Thanks very much MK. As a one location only, family run business, we will continue to do our best to make customers happy.

Carlos Diaz from Carlisle
Carlos Diaz from Carlisle

New mattres and adjustable base

Good price for excellent products. Ash and John did an outstanding job setting up the bed to our complete satisfaction; they are most capable and nice individuals. It was a pleasure to deal with John, the salesman, and the delivery team.

We'll recommend NineClouds to family and friends.

Thanks Carlos, our delivery team is very experienced at setting up adjustable beds.

rubyremb from Carlisle
rubyremb from Carlisle

hospital beds

wonderful service beyond expectation. setup was perfect. Ash and mark did an excellent job. Will defnitely recommend store to friends and family. Bill was also great and very accomadating and met all our needs.

Cathy
Cathy
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Purchased Daybed and Trundle, new mattresses, bedding ensemble and mattress protectors

The selection of what we were looking for in the showroom was amazing and the service received excellent. Bill was of utmost assistance in our selection. Delivery and set-up of the product was done with most professional expertise on the date arranged at time of purchase. We were assured if there was any problem that NineClouds Beds will stand behind their products 100%.

Thanks Cathy, we certainly hope your new daybed and trundle give you years of enjoyment.

More about Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses

Nine Clouds Beds & Mattresses is a family run company, with one convenient GTA Showroom. We happy-deliver and set up beds of every description right into your bedroom. Adjustable Beds, Bunk beds, Daybeds, Futons, Headboards, Mattresses Please call or visit our showroom if you live within 100km of our "10, ...