Golden Acre Garden Centres

Elizabeth Paradis in Calgary
Elizabeth Paradis in Calgary
9 reviews CALGARY, AB

Landscaping Backyard

Loved the selection, variety and warrenty program. Staff was very knowledgable and helpful in helping me make my selections as well as how to care for my new trees. It was very relaxing viewing all the beautiful flowers, and a great selection of decorations too, the cup of hot chocolate was a bonus. Thank you very much!

cmortensen cranston
cmortensen cranston
3 reviews ,

Orchid Purchase

I am a collector of orchids and I am aways amazed at the assortment of healthy orchids to be found at Golden Acre Garden Centre. Their staff are always knowledgable and helpful. They are the only store that has staff with any knowledge of these difficult plants

A Bit of Bling to my Garden

I searched everywhere in Calgary for these big Tea roses..A friend of mine suggested i should go to Golden Acres...I must say ..i entered paradise..the variety of flowers were to die for....i purchased these lovely Rose Plant and planted it in my yard...the customer service and prices were excellent...Now my yard is one of the most attractive yard in the neighborhood....Thanx to golden Acres

Maja Ronneberger in Calgary
Maja Ronneberger in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Flower Bed

At the begining of the summer, I decided for the first time ever to spruce up my front garden. I went into Golden Acre Garden Centres and they were very helpful! I am a true novice in gardening and they were able to advise on easy to manage flowers and plants that look amazing. My front garden is still looking great a few months later! I will be going back next year to start a garden in my backyard. Thank you!

Rhiannon morse in Calgary
Rhiannon morse in Calgary

Annual planting of my garden

I always enjoy going into Golden Acre Garden Centres, when I don't know what I want, they are always helpful and knowledgeable in finding the plants I need for the appropriate areas of my garden.

Neila Noel in Calgary
Neila Noel in Calgary

garden project

We've had to re-do a large section of our garden so we purchased a good selection of our perennial garden., as well as our annuals. The selection was very good and the nice thing was you left knowing you paid a lot but you had a guaranty that if any of the perennials does not make it you can get another plant for it.

Jerry C in Calgary
Jerry C in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

landscaping new yard

Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. Prices very slightly higher than the big box stores but worth the difference. The staff were friendly and eager to help. We're very satisfied and will definitely go back.

tree

decide to buy an apple tree for my front lawn...i went to Golden acres and bought this apple tree that i planted year before last and for the past 2 years i am already reaping my reward...i get tonnes of apples for my self and to give to others too...i will be buying a pear tree from them this year...lot of variety in this garden centre.

uvsha geraldi in Calgary
uvsha geraldi in Calgary

want some new plants

i have lived in calgary for more tham 30 years and i have always shop at golden acres. when ever i have aproblem with my house plants i only have to tale in aplant leaf anf they are very helpful to me.i love their grat selection of plants.