Arnts Topsoil-The Landscape Supplier

Garden Centres
4105 Lake Ridge Road North Whitby ON L1P 0B1
HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Pickering  >  Arnts Topsoil-The Landscape Supplier

Reviews for Arnts Topsoil-The Landscape Supplier

Pat N from Oshawa
Pat N from Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Excellent Quality Limestone Tailings and Triple Mix

I contacted Arnts via their web site email for information and a price for a gravel base for under my hot tub. Mackenzie replied the same day and advised that I needed limestone screenings and gave me a very reasonable quote. I added triple mix to the order.
My order arrived as promised and was piled neatly on my driveway. Both the limestone tailings and the triple mix were of the highest quality, with no rocks or clumps. It’s been 3 weeks since I spread the triple mix on my garden and no weeds have come up.

Ozra from West Hill
Ozra from West Hill

Sod

I removed the existing sod and soften the soil to three inches. Then I purchased the roles of sod from Arnts. I installed it within an hour. I noticed the sod is extremely sod when carrying from car to yard. I watered three times a day. On day three grass was all ALL gone yellow and dead. I called several times. Send pictures of sod, they did nothing. Money is gone, so much work to remove it and end up paying another hundred bucks to discard it. Very disappointing. Never buy from there

Robert Grant from Whitby
Robert Grant from Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Soil

Never again. I ordered 4 yards of screened top soil for my lawn. Not only did I get two 5 gallon pails of rocks I'm now the proud owner of a mushroom farm which are impossible to get rid of. I contacted Arnts and the response was (well what do you want us to do about it). I don't care about the money, its the mushrooms. I will now tell everyone I can never use Arnts

Stephen Chow in Ajax
Stephen Chow in Ajax
2 reviews AJAX, ON

Interlocking Brick

This company had great customer service. The staff were friendly and helpful, giving me both suggestions and lessons on how to do my interlocking brick project. They even helped me load them into the car!

Jason in Scarborough
Jason in Scarborough
10 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

2 cublic yards of dirt for top dressing

I ordered 2 cubic yards of dirt from Arnts Topsoil prior to the start of fall / winter season. This was my first time topdressing my soil and the people at Arnts were great at advising me what was best and how much soil was recommended for my sq footage of my yard.

The also dumped the soil on driveway in the exact location I requested so as not to block the other cars. (very important!)

Simon in West Hill
Simon in West Hill

Screening top soil and sod 600 square foot area

I used Arnts to order 3 cubic yards of screening top soil and 60 rolls of sod to sod a 600 square foot area in my back yard. I found them reliable and the sod extremely high quality at $2.95 roll. Delivery charge was a little high but pretty much standard with anyone. They delivered what I asked for when i asked for it so I am very happy. You also get $25.00 back plus tax if you return the Palet which is great!

Jon in Whitby
Jon in Whitby
4 reviews WHITBY, ON

Topsoil Delivery

Split delivery with neighbour last year, nice clean dump of the soil which didn't splash everywhere, and the quality of the soil was AMAZING!!! You can buy those bags for a small job, buy for a bigger quality job, spend the little bit extra and go to Arnt's!!

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto
6 reviews Scarborough, ON

Landscaping supply

The girl calculated the exact amount of stones needed for the project. The delivery guy was very cautious. Delivered on time with the right equipment. Their selection is huge (interlock, stone).

Cheryl in Ajax
Cheryl in Ajax
2 reviews ,

Flagstone Patio

The people at Arnt's were very knowledgeable and helped us with our DIY patio project; the work was backbreaking and I wish I had accepted their suggestion of renting a dumpster from them for all of the heavy clay soil and sod we dug out of our backyard - when we checked around after the fact they had the best price as it turns out. Anyway, materials were exactly what we ordered, it was delivered on time and staff were very helpful and friendly.