Marshall Discount Fabrics

Chantel Marie Hyatt from Edmonton
Chantel Marie Hyatt from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Service

Great prices and great selection of all sorts of fabrics and notions. The only issue I found is the stores hours of operation are almost that of the hours I myself need to be at work so would be nice if even 1 day a week they stayed open until 9pm. Other then that great store to shop at.

Melanie Gallie in Alsike
Melanie Gallie in Alsike
1 review Alsike, AB

Sewing a baby blanket.

Well, I went into this store after driving past it one day, with the intentions of buying some fabric to make a nice baby blanket. Needless to say I came out with more than just a blanket's worth. It's nice and organized and not overcrowded...perfect for a mom with two children! The employee that helped me was great and very patient especially since my 3 year old was a little cranky!

Mel in Edmonton

780-436-3739
10003 63 Avenue NW
Edmonton
AB

I find that Marshall's has a good variety of fabric to choose from and I found the material competively priced. I liked that the aisles were not cramped so that it was easy to maneuver through with my stroller.

Meghan in Edmonton
Meghan in Edmonton
5 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Fabric for acoutsic panels

Staff didn't understand the kind of fabric we were looking for the build our acoustic panels, however we were able to find sufficient materials to do so. Overall fair prices and friendly staff.

Ryan Pelletier in Edmonton
Ryan Pelletier in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fabric

The store has a wide selection of materials for the costumes I am curently working on. Great service and everythings is easy to find. The prices are fair and I have a great time wandering around for inspiration

Pam in Edmonton
Pam in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fabric and pattern purchase

There is a huge selection of fabrics, trims, and notions that you'll ever need. The staff were friendly. The prices are cheaper than your average store. I have been shopping there for years. I really enjoy buying fabrics there!