Designer Fabrics

JakubJakub in Richmond Hill
JakubJakub in Richmond Hill
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

frequent customer for fabrics

I am writing this review on my wife's behalf because she is a frequent customer at Designer Fabrics downtown Toronto. She enjoys sewing and Designer fabrics has all the textiles she needs at an affordable price.

Ruth from Toronto
Ruth from Toronto

retail drapery fabric

This is a great fabric store, with a huge selection of upholstery and drapery fabrics, as well as dressmaking fabrics. The home fabrics are well organized and easy to browse through. They have all the trims and buttons and hardware you need for any project. You can even borrow fabric samples to take home and think about. The staff are helpful and knowledgeable.

22 reviews ,

Fabric

I was looking for some fabric for my prom dress. I basically wandered in to a random store in downtown and was pretty amazed by their selection. The fabrics were all unique and had a variety of colours. The staff even suggested how much I needed when I told them the design of my dress.

Jasmine from Toronto
Jasmine from Toronto
10 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Fabric Shopping

I love this store! The have the best selection of fabrics in the city by far, and even better - all fabrics are catalogued, so you can easily find what you used before. The salespeople are wonderful, so knowledgeable and quick. It is easy to get lost in here, but if you're in a hurry, they'll present you with some options so you can buy and go.

Sian from Toronto
Sian from Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Fabric

I wanted to update a few couch cushions and was told by a friend to head here. Nice selection of classic prints and quirky designs. Staff were friendly and helpful, particularly when I needed advice about measurements. Only downside: my favourite print was out of stock.

Denise from Toronto
Denise from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

general sewing and crafts

love this store because it's in my neighbourhood, and i have heard it's the best in the city - but although the selection is huge, there is a lack of more current fabrics. lots of home decor fabrics, good pillow forms, lots of ribbon and window hardware. mostly friendly staff, aside from one or two employees.

Ryan from Toronto
Ryan from Toronto

Fabrics for clients

This company was great and worked well with designer until they recently charged my credit card with out warning for hundreds of dollars for samples that I was told I could keep for however long I needed. Terrible customer service and they have lost a great customer for life.

Amy - Toronto
Amy - Toronto

Great Selection!

I have never been much of a sewer, but once I step into this store, I am overwhelmed with excitement at all the great selection of colours, styles, etc, and I just find myself getting lost in the splendour! Hmm, now I just need to figure out what to do with all this fabric...

22 reviews ,

Fabric

I am beginner at sewing so the staff were friendly when answering my inquiries. I love the vast quantity of fabrics, plus it had superb quality. I know I will be returning when I have more projects requiring the best material

Nazish from Toronto
Nazish from Toronto

new curtain

They have a wide selection of fabrics in their massive store. Its a mecca for someone who is looking to put together curtains or even a dress. I was looking for a velvet blue semi sheer material. I shopped around in many stores in Queen street but was able to find it here. But I will warn you to have patience because it does require a lot of energy to look for what you need/want.