E-Children Ltd

Reviews for E-Children Ltd

Heather from Calgary
Heather from Calgary

Children's Furniture

In 2011 we purchased an AP Industries three drawer dresser/change table for our son and all three drawers stick because the hardware is coming apart and slowly the drawers are becoming unusable! I have no proof of purchase and nobody will help me or replace drawers because it is discontinued. Very annoying. Also, your store if huge and full of products, that's great BUT I can't fit my normal sized stroller through your CHILDREN'S STORE. Because I cannot bring my son in with me, I no longer can go to this store and I would go more often if I could get through the isles!

Alaina from Calgary
Alaina from Calgary

Overall Customer Service

We have consistently received excellent customer service from e-Children/Westcoast Kids in Calgary. The staff are knowledgable and extremely helpful. They were able to effectively assess our needs and recommend products that would work best for us. We purchased our stroller, carseat and other items from the Calgary location following several conversations and hands-on product demonstrations by store staff.

In addition, store staff demonstrated a willingness to answer questions and address concerns regarding their products. For example, the Valco stroller we purchased from the Calgary location in March was a returned item and did not include a bumper bar. Unfortunately we didn't discover this until the end of October. When I shared this dilemma with store staff, they showed dedication to resolving the situation. The attendant I was dealing with even called to get my address so that Valco could ship the bumper bar directly to my house. I really appreciated this extra convenience.

Overall we have been very impressed with the staff and the products at e-Children/Westcoast Kids in Calgary and will continue to visit this store for future purchases.

Corinne in Calgary
Corinne in Calgary

finding a crib for our son

Not the friendliest bunch. Had a hard time getting anyone to help us, let alone look in our general direction. When we finally tracked someone down to explain cribs to us, she was new and didn't know anything yet about the products. We waited until she could find someone who could help us, the manager gave us a hand but it was obvious she didn't want to. We did buy a crib finally, but the service was horrible.

ML in Calgary
ML in Calgary
9 reviews CALGARY, AB

Baby and toddler furniture

In our opinion E-Children has one of the best and widest selection of high quality baby and toddler furniture and accessories in Calgary at a reasonable cost. The selection and displays are amazing and give you a really good feel for what the furniture will look like in your home.

Jayne Liu in Calgary
Jayne Liu in Calgary

baby furniture

We were looking for furniture for our baby girl. We wanted something in neutral color and and that she can grow into it. and we found it there. They have a great selection of kids furniture with reasonable prices. The sales associate was very friendly and helpful. I would totally recommend shopping for kids furniture there.